#1 takin'time

takin'time

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSussex

Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:29 AM

Anyone else's computer keeping them signed in?

I sign in----sign out----- come back to site after shutting computer down and I'm still signed in......

ME?

Computer?

or the site?

#2 Critter

Critter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:07 AM

Seems to be working O.K. for me, signed into the site, signed out, close the site and re-opened it and had to sign in to comment.....

Even the site Moderators and not online......at least since yesterday when you asked your question......I think this site will be gone shortly by the looks of things..

Critter 

#3 Slug870

Slug870

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationBurton

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:03 PM

Seems to be working O.K. for me, signed into the site, signed out, close the site and re-opened it and had to sign in to comment.....

Even the site Moderators and not online......at least since yesterday when you asked your question......I think this site will be gone shortly by the looks of things..

Critter 

Yep, not much activity on here anymore... unfortunate really, I really enjoyed this site and the local community.

#4 forumadmin

forumadmin

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:34 PM

Whether you are logged in or not, this is controlled by cookies. So it could be that your browser is set up to not allow cookies from the site, or is clearing them too regularly. Check your settings, and if they are good then it could a corrupted cookie file causing it, so try cleaning out cookies and cache for your browser.

Also be sure to check off the 'Remember Me' box next to your login info. Let us know if that works for you and/or if you need further assistance.

Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users