1 reply to this topic

#1 big bad bud

big bad bud

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:58 AM

. The ammo was $50 a box. It appeared to be previously frozen. It was swollen. Some wouldn't fit in the rifle. It was corroded. One round had swollen and the bullet was recessed almost to the tip. I had called The Gundealer beforehand to make sure it was in stock . The person on the phone said it was in another building and went to get it. Ross was strutting around like an indignant chicken or rooster. I showed Ross the defective ammo. He told me it was on the shelf inside blah...blah..blah..(bullshit). I   commented offhand that perhaps that ammo wasn't in great demand and had sat awhile. He seemed to be insulted and exclaimed loudly (bragging) that his store had done 10 MILLION in sales that month and insinuated that the ammo had spent its life on the shelf.  He then stated loudly suggesting that they may have to limit the number of customers in the store and have them line up outside. What a shitshow! There really were not that many people in his store; but at least he realises his limitations. Anyway; he replaced the ammo with ammo that was in somewhat better condition and let me have the spent brass. My wife even shook her head. I will be careful where I spend my money from this point on. The theatrics were funny but the eyeroll left a bit to be desired. Moncton isn't that far to drive and Canadian Tire matches prices also. 

Reloading will eventually be the way to go for my old beloved swede.

Edited by big bad bud, 06 February 2019 - 06:06 PM.

#2 Cdog

Cdog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1281 posts
  • LocationGrand Manan.

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:38 AM

Reload or find a buddy that does.
Better ammo and none of the typical gun stealer foolishness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users