Young Guns Foodplot Mixes - Authorized Products & Services - New Brunswick Hunting

Photo

Young Guns Foodplot Mixes

foodplot seed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Food Plotter

Food Plotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Advanced Member
  • Posted Image

Hi guys ive been messing with foodplots for over 10 years now I tried or sold almost every comercial blend avail.
Over the past 2 years I have been testing several of my own seed blends with great success.

I have 2 blends one is YOUNG GUNS KILLER RADISH Annual Brassica mix it is the most attractive fall hunting plot I have ever seen,its extremely easy to grow and browse tollerant,it shouldnt be planted before July 15 to sept 1st so lots of time to prepare your area.
We also added 4 other types of brassicas to round out our fall winter plot...

Cost per half acre is $36.00 you will find no better price....Sorry no fancy bag though.

Posted Image

My second blend YOUNG GUNS PARADISE PERENNIAL CLOVER MIX has 5 types of clovers and birdsfoot trefoil
it will last for 5 plus years,and will do well in most soils...

$36.00 a half acre...

Supply is limited we sold over half of our initial order the first week....
Im not sure if i will make a second order yet or not

Contact me for more info or questions call 902 877 0585 902 877 0585 or email me [email protected]

#2 bokster

bokster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

looking good!

#3 Bob LeBlanc

Bob LeBlanc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

I think I've said it in another thread...but I have NEVER seen deer hit anything as hard as they hit that plot in the picture.
It was amazing.

FP,
If you don't have an 'after' picture of that plot from last year, you'll have to remember to take one this year, and post it for all to see.
Shoot straight...shoot honest...shoot every coyote you see.

#4 Food Plotter

Food Plotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Thanks to everyone who purchased our seed this year we sold out twice and had great results even though conditions were tough for growing this year...
Picture are coming in with lots of amazing plots,hope to see some harvest pictures guys.Good luck and thanks again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users