New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Suspended the project till after hunting season, a&h! All that's left to do is the clutch work, prep & paint the passenger back rest, jetting, ski wear bars and stearing alignment! Should be a good old reliable sled. Busted the $1500 dollar budjet but will still be under $2000. Better than buying a new sled, IMO!
If you end up needing one I have a brand new complete ,in the package ,narow roller kit with the buttons and pins and shims for your primary clutch .

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
No worries, BB! I'll probly end up getting a new primary and just rebuild the secondary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Country Man, you are an inspiration and have the best pictures of a Polaris Indy Trail rebuild on the net, BY FAR. Excellent job! I'm working on mine now but don't expect to do nearly as an aggressive job as you did. Just trying to get the motor rebuilt and clean it up a bit. Let me know if you would entertain a few questions as I go through my rebuild?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I don't think you'll have much luck with CM answering you on here. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's gone for good this time.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts