New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I sold my 22-250 to LimitOrNuthen and I must say he was a great fella to deal with, We ended up finalizing the deal last night around 445. Anyways he lives in freddy and me in hampton, So I came up with the idea to see if he could run down to atlantic archery center and pick up my arrows from bryan, He said no problem. Only thing was i wasnt sure what time he closed at. So I called Bryan and he was done at 5. Anyways Long story short bryan Ended up staying late and cutting my arrows and glueing in the points and pin knocks for me, And LimitOrNuthen whent out of his way for me to get my arrows, So I didnt have to drive down to freddy and i dont even know when i would of be able to. Anyways, I met up with LimitOrNuthen about an hour ago and finished the deal. I just whanted to let people know what type of service Bryan can provide and the shop and service have to be second to none in this province. Im not saying hes gonna stay late for ya everyday but he did a nice thing for me yesterday and im extremely happy with his service. And LimitOrNuthen was class act as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts