New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am giving it up..... I had enough of the insanity......

Remington 700 SPS DM 30-06 for sale. Comes with Bushnell Trophy 3x9 scope.sling, case and a couple boxes of ammo. Accepting offers.

H&R 223 with Tasco varmint scope. 3 boxes of ammo. Accepting offers.

Remington is just like new 2 boxes of ammo through her.

223 is in good shape. I just bought it from someone in NS. Also have the 223 reloading dies to go with it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Pics? What kind of price are you looking to get out of the 700?

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Got me curious as well...

Moving to bow only?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just need to give it up. I start out every year thinking it will be better this year......NOT. It's just getting worse for crown land.

I'll take 275 firm for the 223. I would like 700 for the remington, I have over 1100 in it.

Thanks Rick. Pics in the gallery.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just need to give it up. I start out every year thinking it will be better this year......NOT. It's just getting worse for crown land.

I'll take 275 firm for the 223. I would like 700 for the remington, I have over 1100 in it.

Thanks Rick. Pics in the gallery.
PM Sent

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm lowering the price on the 30-06 to 650 firm. It's a really good deal. Just the rifle new is $749+tax.

Thanks Rick.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes 579 for the floor plate model... Mine has the magazine. Sorry no trades. I understand you would like to deal, but I can't give it away. Check out Mcadam gun shop 749 plus tax for the exact same gun. I really don't want to ship this one, Where do you live?

Rick.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'm lowering the price on the 30-06 to 650 firm. It's a really good deal. Just the rifle new is $749+tax.

Thanks Rick.
I bought the same gun last fall from better buys, 30-06 SPRG Model 700 SPS DM it was 999.99 plus tax (included scope). Great gun, really like the adjustable trigger on it.. was lucky enough to tag a small buck with it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
They shore seen you comin didnt they!!
I think it probably had a Leupold VX-3 on it... and he got a great deal. After all, Better Buy Sports is know for their.... great deals?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
it came with a Bushnell Elite 3200 - 3x9 power 40 mil

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I never claimed I got a deal either, was just stating what I paid : )

·
Registered
90 Posts
Recurve, Sent you a PM on your other post for th 30-06, not sure if you got it with the forum issues, can you PM me your phone number i can give you a call. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts