New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't want to have to do this,but my sight is adjusted as high as it will go on my new bow and my top pin is just too high for me.I would have to change my anchor to change it and I'm not doing that.So for sale is a G5 Optix XR(it's the one with 3 stationary and 1 adjustable pin) like new with .029 pins.Paid over 200 for it in sept,asking 150 obo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hvywgt,
Before you sell this site, make sure you have your pin window mounted in your highest mounting location. There is an upper and lower range mount for your pin window. I have the Optix SE with the three fixed pins and I ran into the exact same issue with mine. I was very relieved when I found this other mounting hole and was able to lift my pin window. Check it out, you will be sorry if you sell this site as it is a great one!I may not be the clearest one for words, and if you want me to send along a pic to show you the other mounting location, let me know. Good luck and I bet this may fix your issue.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hvywgt,
Before you sell this site, make sure you have your pin window mounted in your highest mounting location. There is an upper and lower range mount for your pin window. I have the Optix SE with the three fixed pins and I ran into the exact same issue with mine. I was very relieved when I found this other mounting hole and was able to lift my pin window. Check it out, you will be sorry if you sell this site as it is a great one!I may not be the clearest one for words, and if you want me to send along a pic to show you the other mounting location, let me know. Good luck and I bet this may fix your issue.
Thank You very much quackaddict,problem solved.I wouldn't have found that other hole unless I checked the manual and I probably would have read that a week after I sold it.You really saved me on this one QA,that's why I love this site,always someone with experience willing to help.So the sale is off lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank You very much quackaddict,problem solved.I wouldn't have found that other hole unless I checked the manual and I probably would have read that a week after I sold it.You really saved me on this one QA,that's why I love this site,always someone with experience willing to help.So the sale is off lol
Awesome, no problem. You are exactly right about these sites. Lots of knowledge floating around. Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts