New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Hey guys, QDMANB is putting together another NEW BRUNSWICK deer calendar this year. Anyone interested in sending in a photo to have evaluated for possible inclusion in the calendar please see the following e-mail. The photos must be of NB Deer but do not have to be bucks, if you have an interesting photo that you think might be good send it in. Photos don't have to be this years.

Dear Whitetail Deer Enthusiast,

The Quality Deer Management Association of New Brunswick is a non profit wildlife conservation organization dedicated to ethical hunting, sound deer management and the preservation of the deer hunting heritage. Each year, the QDMANB creates a calendar with the 12 best deer pictures of the year. This calendar is used to promote the QDMANB and the photos are selected through a small photo contest. If you have digital photos of deer send them in! They just might be of the twelve that make it on the 2011 calendar. Send them to the following e-mail: [email protected] Please follow the simple rules and instructions below.

 Deadline for sending photos is August 20th
 Maximum of 5 photos per person
 Photos must be of New Brunswick deer
 Deer must be alive when the photo was taken
 Indicate county the photo was taken (i.e. Queens)
 Selection of the photos is based on quality of the image, uniqueness and quality of the animal
 Trail camera photos and hand held camera photos are accepted
 The final selection of the photos will be on august 28th during the AGM and field day.
 Participants of the 12 winning photos will receive a free magazine and calendar.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Great iniative BT!

I'll dig out my trail cam photos of last fall / winter. Should have a few ''contenders'' in there LOL!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
634 Posts
When will the calenders be available? Great stocking stuffers!

Any resutls on the photos chosen?

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photos were voted on at the QDMANB Field day and the last bit of formatting of the new calendar was done today. Should be ready soon...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Calendars are done and they are available for distribution. Dropped some off at Rod's office, Fish and Wildlife branch in Fredericton and I also have a bunch here to distribute to members for sale. Calendars are $5.00

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Send me a pm, how many you want and I'll see what I can do to get them out to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts