1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
2013 NWTF Hunting Heritage Banquet
20 April 2013 Saint John Hilton Trade and Convertion Center
Doors Open at 5:30 PM

Single Ticket $80.00
(one (1) meal and one (1) NWTF membership)

Couples Ticket $125
(two (2) meals and one (1) NWTF membership)

You can pay by credit card right over the phone and your tickets will be waiting for you at the door.
However no tickets will be sold at the door.

We have never been closer to having wild turkeys in New Brunswick than we are now, so it is critical that you show your support. If you are unable to attend this event then I am asking you to buy a membership to NWTF and then let your local MLA, Minister of Natural Resouces and the Premier know that you fully support reintroduction of this majestic bird to New Brunswick.

Some of the Canada in the Rough Crew will also be at this event.

Early Bird Raffle Ticket Packages
(early bird packages donot include your ticket to the event)

EB #1 $100
$200 worth of Bucket Raffle Tickets
one (1) NWTF Cap

EB #2 $150
$300 worth of Bucket Raffle Tickets
one (1) NWTF cap

EB #3 $200
$400 worth of Bucket Raffle Tickets
one (1) NWTF cap
one (1) Grand Slam Ticket
One NWTF Knife

For Tickets Contact:

Bill Gass (Oromocto)
Home: 506-357-6931
Cell: 506-442-0789

Rob Wilson (Grand Bay)
Home: 506-757-8062
Cell: 506-650-3121

Canada in the Rough

·
Registered
375 Posts
This is going to be another great NWTF event put on by the volunteers in NB. Plan to attend this event and show your support for NWTF and wild turkey hunting in NB. Look forward to seeing everyone and talking turkey again this year. TH

·
Registered
283 Posts
Gents, if your planning to attend the 2013 Saint John NWTF Banquet as a group why not consider the following special offer;

Table Captain Special Pricing!
Fill a Table at our Banquet and save $$$
$1,000 gets you the following Package:
8 Meals - $345
8 NWTF Memberships - $280 Value
$300 worth of Raffle Tickets for your "Table Captain" and $700 for the rest of the table!
A $1,625 value for $1,000!!

For tickets contact:
Bill Gass
Home: 506-357-6931
Cell: 506-442-0789
email: [email protected]

You can pay for your tickets right over the phone by credit card.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Great video, NWTF are all about habitat and youth. New Mission is to train 1,000,000 kids in the hunting/outdoor in the next 10 years and Canada is included in this mission. Support local chapters and become part NWFT. Fund raisers/banquets and funcations help each and every one that enjoys the outdoors. TH

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey everyone.

We will be at the outdoor show this coming weekend. Why not stop by and speak to some of our members and hear what we are doing and pick up a dinner ticket for our banquet?
We will be raffeling off a gun at the show too!
We always appreciate the support! If you want to help us, we would like to have you with us!

Gobble gobble!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Whaler, will you be at the Sportsmen Show this weekend, you should be able to sell tickets for your April 20th banquet, that will be a great event. TH

·
Registered
515 Posts
TH
Yes I will be at the show on Friday and Sunday.
As mentioned before, we will have our banquet tickets available at the show.
We will have a draw for a gun at the show and will be drawn at the show.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Just confirmed yesterday......we have a hotel special price for anyone from out of town or would just like to have a room for the banquet.
$99 gets you a room at the Hilton. It is right across the lane to the Trade and Convention Center.
This would be well over $150.....what a deal! Great breakfast buffett in the morning too (not included)!
Why not plan to come to our event, meet the Canada In The Rough crew and stay the night!
The Hilton will be putting on another great buffett at our event....yes you can go back for seconds if you like.

If you want to hunt Wild Turkeys in Newbrunswick, you need to come and support us!

Thank you to all of you who have already purchased your tickets with the early bird package! Lots of great reasons to do so!

Gobble gobble!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Whaler, sounds great we will see you at the show this weekend, make sure to put your name in the draw for a "free Newfoundland Moose hunt". Drop the ballets off at Northern Lights Adventures Ltd. Booth. Draw will take place Sunday late afternoon. Winner will be advertized on our facebook site. TH

·
Registered
515 Posts
Our committee will have a booth at the Outdoor show.
If you can't make our dinner, why not come by our booth at the outdoor show and buy a ticket on a gun?
Help us bring back the Wild Turkey to Newbrunswick!

Just think about this for a minute.........if we got our present Turkey population up to a point where we could hunt them (5 years). You all would be getting your guns and bows ready for the season right now! Practicing your calling. Maybe even triming up your blind?
Make sure your camo is in good shape (you can always use more camo).
Well......this is what I am doing right now except I am going to Maine!
It would be a lot better if we could do that here in Newbrunswick.

So you can help........join our committee, come to our dinner on April 20th or just buy a ticket on a gun at our booth at the show this weekend.
It all helps! We really do need your support.
Another way, is to send an email to your MLA! Heck why not send one to all of them? Tell them you want the Wild Turkey back in Newbrunswick like we used to have back in the 20s.
You can make a difference!

Help us help you!

Gobble gobble!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Group Code: WILB13
Toll Free Number: 1-800-561-8282
A little more information for anyone interested in staying at the Hilton Hotel during the banquet.
Please use this code when reserving?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Budweiser Outdoors is a sponsor again this year!
Lots of great Bud Camo and of course BUD too!
Maybe have a visit from the Bud Girls??

Things are going very well at the show. Met SAKO yesterday! If you stop by tomorrow I will be there.
We are selling tickets on a real nice over and under 20 gauge. $2 per ticket or $5 for 3 tickets.
We will draw this gun Sunday afternoon at the show!

Thanks to all who have bought tickets!
Every little bit helps!

Gobble gobble!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well.......we have a tough decision and need some help making it?
We have been offered the Bud Girls for our dinner.

What should we do???

·
Registered
425 Posts
Obviously the Bud girls would be a welcome addition to any event. Lol. Just keep in mind, there will likely be young people at this dinner too. The court of public opinion may not look kindly upon it. Negative press might not do your cause any good, especially when you are so close to reaching your goal. Do what you want of course, but I'm just saying, be aware that it could bring about unnecessary backlash. You already have the Canada in the Rough guys attending I believe? I think that's great, and perhaps all you really need to bring people out. Sometimes less is more, which applies to the Bud girls too I suppose. Lol. I would attend either way if I could, but I unfortunately can't make it. Good luck with your event.

·
Registered
515 Posts
No final decisions on the Bud Girls yet.
We will discuss this tomorrow......so get your thoughts in!

The phone has been very busy in the last few days. Tickets have been moving.
Don't wait to long....they will be gone before you know it.

This will be the largest Hunting Heritage dinner in Atlantic Canada.
I know you have heard about it......so why not come and see why??

Gobble gobble!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts