New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stevens model 200 in 22-250. Bought just before xmas and my father ended up giving me his 22-250 so i no longer need this one. Has half a box threw it and will come with 1.5 boxes of federal. Comes with a nice 6-24 power scope basically new condition, open to offers,

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
stevens model 200 in 22-250. Bought just before xmas and my father ended up giving me his 22-250 so i no longer need this one. Has half a box threw it and will come with 1.5 boxes of federal. Comes with a nice 6-24 power scope basically new condition, open to offers,
$199 Dollars Ca'monnnnn!!!
But only if them Federals are Premiums!!

Just Jokin Pal...You'll have no problem selling it I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
What is the scope on it?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ge on the cabelas .com the scope is 120 hard to believe its cheaper in canada guess i should of shoped around, Rings where 40 bucks or so,

If your interested make me an offer if not screw off

·
Registered
110 Posts
Okidoki. I meant no harm. I've got nothing against you or your rifle. From what I've been hearing, the Stevens 200 is the most reliable and accurate gun in it's price range, and the same for the Tasco Varmint. I was just pointing out that this setup new is between 500 and 600 bucks.

Now I'll officially "screw off".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okidoki. I meant no harm. I've got nothing against you or your rifle. From what I've been hearing, the Stevens 200 is the most reliable and accurate gun in it's price range, and the same for the Tasco Varmint. I was just pointing out that this setup new is between 500 and 600 bucks.

Now I'll officially "screw off".
dente sports has these on for 249 new an increadible deal

·
Registered
565 Posts
Boys...it doesn't matter what you can buy this gun or this scope for somewhere else. The guy is trying to sell a gun,if you're interested let him know, if you're not then ignore the post, if you want to buy the gun but think you can get a better deal somewhere else then go buy it somewhere else and then you can start another thread about what a great deal you got on a great gun and put some pictures up.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol yes that is a good deal and thanks daveyn. Hahaha Ya dont bother pming me if ya think your gonna get the setuo for 300 bucks lol, 450 bucks is what ill lets it go for if not ill keep it, Seems like ill be keeping it if u can get it from quebec for 249 bucks lol. cabelas has em for 349 and wholesale for 369 and i paid about 620 bucks with tax to get my gun, People who are seeing the scope for 99 bucks are wrong, mine is a different model its about 160 bucks, and the rings where 50 bucks,

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lol yes that is a good deal and thanks daveyn. Hahaha Ya dont bother pming me if ya think your gonna get the setuo for 300 bucks lol, 450 bucks is what ill lets it go for if not ill keep it, Seems like ill be keeping it if u can get it from quebec for 249 bucks lol. cabelas has em for 349 and wholesale for 369 and i paid about 620 bucks with tax to get my gun, People who are seeing the scope for 99 bucks are wrong, mine is a different model its about 160 bucks, and the rings where 50 bucks,
Give me a week or two and I'll pay you the $450 you want for that gun. PM me anytime we can discuss further..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts