New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, I definitely do NOT consider this true hunting! True hunting requires all the work, this is like going to a farm and selecting your cow. It is a waste of money and the points aren't earned at all.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
They are true sportsman, who take the time, to really enjoy what hunting is all about

I would be embaressed to say I whent on one of these hunts. Yes im interested in going to maine to hunt wild bore on a game ranch, but I think it will be totally different then this hunt. If I go and they have my hog in a cage, I will not hunt. The Idiots that go to these deer farms, shouldnt even be considered hunters. If I had that kind of money I would go on a guided hunt in iowa or kansas or something, where ya still have to hunt, This guy here says he will sit it the tree 3 days if he HAS to. In the wild I would sit in a tree my whole life, if I knew that deer was in the area, He makes it seem like it is a challenge, Buddy come here and shoot any buck, spike 6 point 10 point and I will call you a hunter. He wouldnt have the first clue on what hunting should be

·
Banned
116 Posts
This video is almost sicking, saw vehicles in the distance in front of the tree stand, and who would shoot a deer just above the tail, someone who only wants the rack.
No thanks, I will sit in my own stand, and freeze my bal*s off, and maybe see a good deer.
if not, I will still feel great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If teddy roseavelt was still alive he would be sickend by that type of hunting. That's why he started the boone and crockett club so people could not try and say that these types of hunts are trohpy hunts. Wild and fair chase is the only type of hunting for me, not sitting on top of a feader waiting for someones pets to come out to shoot. Its sad to think that anyone would pay to hunt one of these farms instead of paying an outfitter to hunt fair chase.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If teddy roseavelt was still alive he would be sickend by that type of hunting. That's why he started the boone and crockett club so people could not try and say that these types of hunts are trohpy hunts. Wild and fair chase is the only type of hunting for me, not sitting on top of a feader waiting for someones pets to come out to shoot. Its sad to think that anyone would pay to hunt one of these farms instead of paying an outfitter to hunt fair chase.
Good spot for those hunters who are afraid to leave there truck to hunt.hey Mu'in lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good eye, Big Bore. I wondered if anyone would notice that. From what I understand SCI will recognize animals shot on these grounds. That's what is wrong with hunting, today. When an animal has a price tag, it devalues lesser animals. This 300 point animal is a lesser trophy than a forkhorn taken by fairchase means, in my opinion. Obviously not everyone shares that opinion or places like this wouldn't exist. I can understand a hunter that has a physical disability, wheelchair bound, needing to hunt at one of these farms but I don't understand why anyone that's able to walk participating, in, what I'll call a sure thing. I'm very happy that this province doesn't allow this type of " hunt ".

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree with everyone of you! That's what they call shooting, not hunting!
If i was resorted to that because all of the deer left in the world were on these types of fenced in farms i would at least try to stalk it while using a bow!!!!!!

That ticks me off!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts