What are they all about?
How good do you have to be to join one?
Are there any prizes?
Do you learn alot/get any tips?

Any input is great, thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
They are about archers getting together & having a good time.

If you can fling an arrow, you can shoot 3D.

It depends on the event, but usually there is a prize to be won.

Yes, lots of great guys willing to help.

It is a great time & awesome practice for hunting, I highly reccomend!!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
They are awsome, Some take it serious but most are just out for fun, Come check one out, Its a blast, Lots of great hunters and archers from the province. Dont worry how good ya are or how good ya do, Just try to beat your own score not someone elses.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Yes ya will learn alot, about shooting, Ask questions, and people will answer, I will be there next weekend. Not much fro prizes at most of them

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Ya only shoot 2 arrows but bring more just incase something happens, Extra knocks are nice to because I like to hit them lol, jj but 4 arrows aiming at the same spot usually a few get broken up

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
yes you have to watch out for PSEhunter....he does like shooting other ppl's arrows
it's his excuse for not getting any 10's

lmao...
only joking PSE.....
you still out shoot me everytime!
but that might change with the new evo!

the 3D shoot are alot of fun....i go to learn...see new equipment...have fun and try to beat my previous score
the 3D outdoors are alot of fun also, and cant think of a better way to get your ranges dialed in!

plus it is a great group of guys!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Lol I hope ya dont buy good arrows Dale but if ya do make sure ya got some dark nocks or fletching on them because they are in trouble lol. Well maybe not that much trouble, I dont like to shoot up in the 5`s like someone, but if ya happen to slip one down in the 11 shes in trouble, LOL Lmao, hahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
lol...you got me there adam!

i guess i better keep some old arrows...just for when your around!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Lol I hope ya dont buy good arrows Dale but if ya do make sure ya got some dark nocks or fletching on them because they are in trouble lol. Well maybe not that much trouble, I dont like to shoot up in the 5`s like someone, but if ya happen to slip one down in the 11 shes in trouble, LOL Lmao, hahahahahahahahahahahahah
phew...so my arrows should be safe at my first couple shoots then!!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
no worries PSE....
i got broad shoulders....can take it!

i am looking forward to getting the PSE fine tuned and getting back out!
damm...i havent shot much since last fall...and that isnt me!

i am even to the point where the shoulders are taking a beaten just from shooting the truth....
once or twice every few weeks isnt enough!

i am sure once i get the PSE in my hands...and CG gets her's and hubby gets his....
gonna be lots of arrows flying...!!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
That's a good one CG, actually you'll probably outshoot them both
I'd say it will be awhile yet! Megan is a super trainer..but I'm guessin it will be awhile before I'll outshoot these guys... Unless they let me shoot first & we use that as the "bullseye" and they have to try to robin hood my arrow!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts