New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a 2d/3d shoot this weekend in sussex, If someone is half interested in it, Id say at least go check it out, You dont need to be shooting x`s to be able to have a good time, If you are able to shoot your bow you are able to take part in a 3d shoot, It consist of 2 rounds each round having 20 shots, Shots will range from 15 yards to 30 yards, You are allowed binos but no range finders. It not hard to catch on to whats happening, and everyone is very friendly and will help ya out along the way,

If your going to the shoot let me know on here and maybe we can put a face to the name behind the screne, Come check it out.

·
Registered
542 Posts
well i was planning on going to sussex and giving it a try but with that black cloud that follows me i guess i wont went to fredericton today to meet up with a guy to buy a bow after waiting around all day and not being able to get hold of him he called me when i was just getting back in st.john to let me know he sold it yesterday.took my old bow to the shop up there to get a new peep and get my new rest set up got home drew the bow back to find the peep turned in the string going left to right instead of ahead now i need a press to change that again and still need my rest set so i guess i wont be making it. now i remember why i got out of archery for a few years lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Theres a 2d/3d shoot this weekend in sussex, If someone is half interested in it, Id say at least go check it out, You dont need to be shooting x`s to be able to have a good time, If you are able to shoot your bow you are able to take part in a 3d shoot, It consist of 2 rounds each round having 20 shots, Shots will range from 15 yards to 30 yards, You are allowed binos but no range finders. It not hard to catch on to whats happening, and everyone is very friendly and will help ya out along the way,

If your going to the shoot let me know on here and maybe we can put a face to the name behind the screne, Come check it out.
My friend and I are interested in going. Where is the shoot at in Sussex and what time does it start?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The shoot is sunday at the sussex midle school, lines at 9 and 11

Mocasonman If your anywheres near hampton I would be willin to fix your peep, PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
909 Posts
The shoot is sunday at the sussex midle school, lines at 9 and 11

Mocasonman If your anywheres near hampton I would be willin to fix your peep, PM me if your interested.
Not to worry when I win the 50 000 000 tomorrow night I am opening the biggest,baddest well run bow shop in Canada .wITH TECH'S WHO YOU CAN TRUST TO FIX ANY BOW.lol

·
Registered
495 Posts
well i was planning on going to sussex and giving it a try but with that black cloud that follows me i guess i wont went to fredericton today to meet up with a guy to buy a bow after waiting around all day and not being able to get hold of him he called me when i was just getting back in st.john to let me know he sold it yesterday.took my old bow to the shop up there to get a new peep and get my new rest set up got home drew the bow back to find the peep turned in the string going left to right instead of ahead now i need a press to change that again and still need my rest set so i guess i wont be making it. now i remember why i got out of archery for a few years lol.
Only took one time being told i would have to wait a few days to get my peep adjusted for me to build my own press so i could do my own maintenance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where is the middle school? DO they have a short and long coarse? My son would like to come with me but he is only able to shoot the short coarse so far. This summer we are going to work on getting that bow tightened down.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks nbduckhunter. Sounds like a good time. Did you say that the shooting starts at 9:00? Sounds like an early morning for us.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Bryant Dr off of Leonard Dr, Kiwanis nursing home is on the corner

N45 43.470 W65 29.131

don't forget, time changes tonight.

I was down and helped setup. shoot a few arrow, having not shoot for a month and raking the roof off every few days, it hurt to shoot. Frigging tendonitis.

Anyways hope to see a few of you there. I'll be sporting my keylime ATV forum T shirt.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good shoot today, Very fun and well set up, I didnt shoot very good today but oh well, I shot a 390 with 5, 5s, man they hurt the score alot, lol 198 the first round and 192 the second round.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good shoot today, Very fun and well set up, I didnt shoot very good today but oh well, I shot a 390 with 5, 5s, man they hurt the score alot, lol 198 the first round and 192 the second round.
So which bow did u shoot with?just curious.What weight are u shooting the DS at?

·
Registered
495 Posts
sounds like you were either bang on the money or not. I shot 4 5s but way to many 8s.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I shot the dream season, and its around 64lbs rite now, Its a pretty sweet bow, I think I like it better then my axe now as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts