New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
hello all members!
i just want to take the time to say thank you to all NBHunting members!
all of your support is greatly appreciated and definitely helped my family and i get through these hard times!
especially my parents!
they were amazed at the support we got from the site members!
i made sure they seen the post and the PM's!!!!
it is good to know that there are still some great ppl out there like you guys and gals!
and to be honest...words cant describe how we feel!!!!
your support will always be remembered for a long time!!!!!!
its times like this that all the prayers and thoughts really hit home and the heart!!!!
alot of ppl came together to help with the search and just letting us know that we were in your thoughts! We are glad she was found, it wasnt the outcome we prayed for but she is at rest now and my parents have some closure and peace of mind!
we have a long road ahead with court dates and also the fact that my parents will be looking after a 4 yr old and 1 yr old! my dad is 66 and mom 62 and both retired!
my brothers and i have really stepped up to the plate to help out as much as possible!
we turned a few rooms in the house into bedrooms for the kids....put down new flooring, set up bunk beds and a crib for little cassidy!
they have settled well into mom and dads and seem to be doing fine!
the 4 yr old (damien) has adjusted also....but from time to time still asked why his mom is sleeping and in heaven!
they seem to be happy though!
they are keeping mom and dad busy which is good!
mom and dad seem to be doing alittle better now!
getting some peace and quiet...was pretty busy at the house considering my mom has 8 sisters and 5 brothers, so they have lots of support at home!!!
my brothers and i have been home alot more to help out as much as possible!

as i said....words can not describe how we feel about all the support you all have given us but wanted you all to know that we have been thinking of you all too and are amazed of the support!

thank you and god bless you all!!!!!

ps...i am not sure what other sites that the info about sabrina was posted on but if anyone would like to copy and paste this thank you...please feel free!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nice to hear from ya Dale, Things must be tuff but hopefully the kids will be fine im sure they will have lots of support throughout there lifes, and growning up. Hang in there bud we are all thinking of your loved ones.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty NBDH
yes the kids are what matters now!
make sure they get the life they deserve!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Good to hear from ya Dale! I'm sure I'm not the only one here thinking of you and your family often.
Appreciate the note, and all the best to you and yours, brother!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Damien & Cassidy are very fortunate to have such a loving/caring family.
You guys all still have a very long road ahead of you, but hope you find comfort every time you see those lil ones smile!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Glad to hear from you Dale. Make sure those kids are well taken care of, which I know they will be with such a great family!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks country girl and rob!
and they will definitely be taken care of!!!
lots of support!!!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I just noticed this thread. I have been having computer issues, and busy working on my stories. Good to hear from you again dale. We all know that those kids will have lots of love to grow up on. Just remember we are always just a few keyboard clicks away, if you need us. Hang in there.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Dale if you need anything for the kids let me know, My kids (2 girls & 1 boy) will soon be 5 yrs old. I can most likely come up with some clothes as I am well aware the expense of buying clothes.

just drop me an IM with sizes and what they would need (pants/sweaters/t-shirts/PJ's/ boots etc) and we can go from there

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey all,
just wanted to let you all know that my sisters murder trial starts tomorrow
you all have been a great support group for me and my family all thru this
the kids are doing well and we have been keeping them busy.....just like they have been keeping us busy!
Damien is in grade one now and loving it...making great friends!
cassidy is becoming a little tomboy.....i think she will be my hunting buddy once she is old enough to shoot a gun!
hunting season(november) will always be a hard time for us......but getting out in the woods sure helps especially knowing all my hunting friends here are thinking of us!

once again, i want to say a special thank you to you all....and it is appreciated...right from the heart!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Same goes for me Dale, if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! I'll be thinking of you and your family as you continue to go through this difficult time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts