New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
We are looking at starting an all breed sporting dog club in the Moncton area. The motivation of this club will be to help each other with training, share the cost on training birds, bring in pro trainers for seminars and general networking. We already have experienced pointing dog and retriever guys on board. I'm just putting this out there to guage interest and see if we can make this a go.

Sound good to anyone. This is not a "dog trial" club and we will not run any sanctioned trials but will have fun trials from time to time that can be a great warm up if you did want to get in the trial game.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am from Brookfield, NS. It is a little too far for me to travel to Moncton on a regular basis, but it is a great idea. If you get this launched and are looking to fill a gathering for a seminar from a pro trainer, I know of lots of bodies that would definately be interested in attending the seminars. Please post your ads if you are looking for a crowd and the word will be spread widely!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am in i just got a new lab and i would love some help training . i have never trained a dog before.i live in sackville nb so it dose not take long to get to Moncton.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts