New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking on most websites for a gun and have looked at all the deals and specials and found a Browning A-Bolt in 375 H&H mag, brush camo and Stainless with Dura Touch and all for only $739.99--Which i think is a complete steal.I know this isn't a gun for all occasions but if i had the extra cash i would be all over it just to have in my cabinet...Thought i would mention it to the NBHUNTING members in case someone was interested.Its on "Lebarons" website and is in Canada- it may be as close as their Que store and shipping would be little...Its in the Christmas specials and if you cant find it i can help..RR

·
Registered
925 Posts
Geez, I thought you bought it this morning and decided to sell it this evening.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Been Eyeing That Up For Awhile Now Ca'mon...
But Ya Wouldnt Think It Would Ya!!
Ahahaha Hawooooooooooooooo

All jokes aside though...I would not want that cal in such a light rifle!!! Been there, done that, Not My Forte Ca'mon!!
Prolly a real good reason why its on so cheap!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I order almost all my fishing and a lot of hunting stuff from lebaron, shipping is very little, except for ammo which is sent through canpar and shipping is ridiculous, but i would assume its because of the weight ( i odered a case of 12ga shells that would have added up almst 60$ for shipping, so i cancelled) but everything else shipping has been really cheap

·
Registered
90 Posts
I order almost all my fishing and a lot of hunting stuff from lebaron, shipping is very little, except for ammo which is sent through canpar and shipping is ridiculous, but i would assume its because of the weight ( i odered a case of 12ga shells that would have added up almst 60$ for shipping, so i cancelled) but everything else shipping has been really cheap
Dangerous Goods = Big $$$ for shipping

I'm with Wonksy, I'm not sure I'd want to be behind a 375 in an A-Bolt. I sighted one in, in a 300WSM, for a guy and it kicked like a mule, hell my old mans '06 A-bolt is no pleasure to shoot either!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dangerous Goods = Big $$$ for shipping

I'm with Wonksy, I'm not sure I'd want to be behind a 375 in an A-Bolt. I sighted one in, in a 300WSM, for a guy and it kicked like a mule, hell my old mans '06 A-bolt is no pleasure to shoot either!
Someone up north might want it for shooting whales...............

·
Registered
11 Posts
I actually bought that gun boys, 9 1/2lbs scoped. A 375 doesn't actually kick that hard, it kind of pushes you rather than punch your shoulder. Watch out moose this fall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats, hows it shoot?
Pretty good actually, I got a 3 shot group under 1 1/2 inches with Remington factory 270g loads this summer. First A-Bolt I have ever owned, based on this one it probably won't be my last.
That 60 deg bolt lift takes some getting used to, feels like you arn't lifting the bolt high enough at first untill you get used to it. It does leave plenty of room for scope clearance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts