New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATA show starts Thursday...Bowtech will announce it's Flagship bow for 2011. Hope it's a good 'un. 33" ATA, 7"+ brace, quiet as new falling snow on a calm day and smoother than silk. Everything them 'ol PSE aren't

1 Day 14hrs 55 minutes and counting

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
18 hours 18 minutes

·
Registered
531 Posts
1 hour, 2 min to go!
Although I'm sure Bowtech hasn't lost track of the countdown! haha

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The best bow I could think of them announcing to top my 2007 Guardian would be an improved 2011 Guradian

One with the new Hardcore limbs and a built in string supressor and the Overdrive Binary Cams with rotating modules.
Whahoo would that be a bow.

26 minutes to go!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rumor as it, they opened the shiny new Bowtech box and there lay a Hoyt Alphaburner! Talk about finding a pearl in an oyster!
That's funny...

I'd tell you were to see a pic but it would be against the rules.
It's called The Invasion, no surprise..Looks to be 31-32" ata, supposed to do 359 f/s. Will know true specs in a while...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saw this pic, supposed to be it...

·
Registered
531 Posts
That's funny...

I'd tell you were to see a pic but it would be against the rules.
It's called The Invasion, no surprise..Looks to be 31-32" ata, supposed to do 359 f/s. Will know true specs in a while...
Aww come on Bowtech...show us a pic! lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
I guess if I would've been a bit more patient I would've seen the pic before I posted! hahah

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
hahaha thats what i was kinda thinking, but i bet its a shooter
I dunno tho rummors are it might be short also. Why cant they give us some specs, but i dunno 359 doesnt sound like its speed either most are saying 340

·
Registered
909 Posts
hahaha thats what i was kinda thinking, but i bet its a shooter
I dunno tho rummors are it might be short also. Why cant they give us some specs, but i dunno 359 doesnt sound like its speed either most are saying 340
I was a little wrong looks like Mathews cams from monster,old gardian risers(could not sell) pse limbs ,painted all black by pse (came out last year in black) and assebled by bow tech cool neet concept.LOL

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
LOL - Bowtech outsourcing to save a buck - LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts