Pretty sure he does..

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Happy New year to you to...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I picked up a Red Eye off Ebay after I lost my other peep this fall and really like it! Convex shape for extra light transmission, got mine in the 1/4". Was a toss up between this and the G5 but liked the idea of the convex and CNC machined aluminum.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Bowtech did you read any reviews on it, Ive read a few about them comming out of the string and damaging the bow, just something to think about

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SL! If you can't find any local let me know, I have 2 spare 3/16's kickin' around. I'll shoot one out to you for $10. Happy New Year fellas!
Thks for the offer HM,might take it up.I have a 1/4 in my bear,do you like the smaller hole of the 3/16?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked up a Red Eye off Ebay after I lost my other peep this fall and really like it! Convex shape for extra light transmission, got mine in the 1/4". Was a toss up between this and the G5 but liked the idea of the convex and CNC machined aluminum.

It was a toss between the 2,but I have a Meta in my bear and like it.One thing I had heard about the red eye was there is a sharp edge to be filed or it will cut into your string,but they might have fixed that in the new ones.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
The original ones had a low groove and needed to be tied, also the edges were sharp on some and caused string cut but the new model has deeper grooves and they smoothed the edges. Been shooting mine not tied in since November without a problem. Really you should tie them in anyway to prevent any movement. The reason I had to buy a new one was because I didn't tie the last one in

Like with many new product, always wait a year till they fix any issues then buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts