New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
i have a set of four factory Yamaha Aluminum wheels (painted black) with Dunlop 25X10X12 and 25X8X12 Dunlop tires mounted on them, ready to install on bike. Wheels and tires in excellent condition- Wheels alone cost $100 each...selling for $260 for the set.Took them off 2006 Yamaha Grizzly. Ph: 363-2839

·
Registered
155 Posts
I know someone looking for a set of tires that size... I'll pass your number along to him. Just wondering though - what ply are they?

Thanks

·
Registered
565 Posts
Predator
Is there a reason you don't want to sell that ladder stand to me? Sent you a PM and an email.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Predator
Is there a reason you don't want to sell that ladder stand to me? Sent you a PM and an email.
Hi DaveyN...
No reason, my friend...more than pleased to sell it to you...sold the other one on Saturday and the fellow loved it! They are identical...I sent you a reply email asking how you can pay by e-mail...that is what you stated..."if you can drop it off in Keswick, I will send you payment by e-mail." was that a mistake...if so...did you mean you'd send it by MAIL? By all means...send the money out or leave it with your sister, give me her name and address and I'll take it to her.Just call or email me to say you have sent the money and I'll hold it for you. I do want to sell it and I know you'll be pleased with it...
best to you
Ray (506)363-2839

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hi DaveyN...
No reason, my friend...more than pleased to sell it to you...sold the other one on Saturday and the fellow loved it! They are identical...I sent you a reply email asking how you can pay by e-mail...that is what you stated..."if you can drop it off in Keswick, I send youy payment by e-mail." was that a mistake...if so...did you mean you'd send it by MAIL? By all means...send the money out or leave it with your sister, guive me her name and address and I'll take it to her. I do want to sell it and I know you'll be pleased with it...
best to you
Ray (506)363-2839
You can most definitely send money via E-mail. Very straightforward process actually, and almost all banks have a build in mechanism to handle it. Here's some info on how ScotiaBank handles it:
ScotiaBank Interac Email Transfers

·
Registered
565 Posts
Predator
I sent you an email and a pm after that so I'm assuming I must not have hit the send button on either one.
Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll take it from there.
I'll send you my sisters address which is pretty close to where you live and we'll figure out the rest from there.
Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can most definitely send money via E-mail. Very straightforward process actually, and almost all banks have a build in mechanism to handle it. Here's some info on how ScotiaBank handles it:
ScotiaBank Interac Email Transfers
Wardo, Tazzy...thanks guys! As I have said before...IAM ALMOST COMPUTER ILLITERATE! I really had never used or heard of such a thing...shame on me!
best to all
Ray

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Wardo, Tazzy...thanks guys! As I have said before...IAM ALMOST COMPUTER ILLITERATE! I really had never used or heard of such a thing...shame on me!
best to all
Ray
No worries Ray, I just thought you should know about such a great and easy to use system

1 - 10 of 10 Posts