New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i hate to do it but I need to make some room for my new 2011 xforce. So im am selling, my x force hyper fast, The bow is in excellent condition and well maintained, New string every year. 2 month old string and cables on it now. Not generic ones either. I will sell bow as a complete package or as a bare bow. Its has an hha slider sight, Limb driver rest and a b-stinger stabilizer. Well over 500 into the accesories. Also will come with 5 brand new arrows and 8 of last years arrow. 2 brand new montecs, and 2 brand new t3 broadheads.

Bare bow is gonna be 500 bucks.
Complete package is 850.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Well i hate to do it but I need to make some room for my new 2011 xforce. So im am selling, my x force hyper fast, The bow is in excellent condition and well maintained, New string every year. 2 month old string and cables on it now. Not generic ones either. I will sell bow as a complete package or as a bare bow. Its has an hha slider sight, Limb driver rest and a b-stinger stabilizer. Well over 500 into the accesories. Also will come with 5 brand new arrows and 8 of last years arrow. 2 brand new montecs, and 2 brand new t3 broadheads.

Bare bow is gonna be 500 bucks.
Complete package is 850.
What is the draw weight 70lb bow or 60lb bow?What year model is it.Is draw lengh adjustable? IOB speed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts