New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While out moose hunting, we noticed a ton of bears! I have come across bears while out hunting but nothing like this past moose season! Just wondering if others have noticed the same thing?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
While out moose hunting, we noticed a ton of bears! I have come across bears while out hunting but nothing like this past moose season! Just wondering if others have noticed the same thing?
yes there are alot more bear around these days!
i have hunted for 20 years or more and never seen a bear in the woods during hunting season until 3 years ago!!!
now...cant get rid of them!
the whole reason why i started bear hunting...had to move my deer stand 3 times in one season!
shot 2 so far....going for a 3rd this year!

·
Registered
175 Posts
yes there are alot more bear around these days!
i have hunted for 20 years or more and never seen a bear in the woods during hunting season until 3 years ago!!!
now...cant get rid of them!
the whole reason why i started bear hunting...had to move my deer stand 3 times in one season!
shot 2 so far....going for a 3rd this year!
I was talking with a client yesterday about the same thing, very rarely would see bear on my drives in the woods, last two years seen them every time i have been out. Its going to continue because theres plenty of sows with cubs.Need more locals hunting them, there great to add to the trophy room.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Yep, same here.
Been seeing a Pile of Bears...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Same here. Seeing lots in the fredericton area. There is one sow near home that has three cubs. I think we can expect even more bears next year.

Has anyone had any problems with the bears?...,or are you just seeing them in the woods?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I seen 3 on the first day of moose season, got me exited a couple of times, thinking they were moose at a distance. The friggin things are everywhere.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah alot of bears,becoming a problem around here.I have roughly 6-7 different bears about 150yrds behind my house,sow with 3 cubs,boar,another sow with one and 1 little guy all on my trail cam.Got into my and my neighbors garabage box friday night,and its only going to get worst not much apples in some places.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah alot of bears,becoming a problem around here.I have roughly 6-7 different bears about 150yrds behind my house,sow with 3 cubs,boar,another sow with one and 1 little guy all on my trail cam.Got into my and my neighbors garabage box friday night,and its only going to get worst not much apples in some places.
Hey, are you guys looking for someone to shoot some of them? I know some guys who might be intereted . . .

G

·
I've got so many trailcam bear pictures when I'm reviewing SD cards...I'm beggin' for a deer pic. Most bears I'v ever seen for sure.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've got so many trailcam bear pictures when I'm reviewing SD cards...I'm beggin' for a deer pic. Most bears I'v ever seen for sure.
Same here, I initialy set up for deer with the trailcam and such but im only getting pictures of bears

1 - 10 of 10 Posts