Which do you think is best and let us know why, other than it's on my bow

I added AAE DOA because I hear it's better than anything else listed
and the TR revolution for Freedom 1st

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
trophy taker shakey hunter

cause its on my BOW -- LOL

Also i guess because it works good , easy to set (the little lock to attach to your cable is the only way to go), good warranty service (had a spring break, They sent out 3 for replacement...) good price.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you vote on the right one then Mu'in?

·
Banned
159 Posts
I thinks its either the the Rip Chord or the QAD because they have full containment and the methods they use is the smallest. The hoop on the Trophy Taker is atleast 1 1/2" wide and looks kinda bulky. One thing the QAD has over the Ripchord and many of the other drop aways is that if you come to full draw and have to let off without shooting you do not have to reset the rest which is why I went with the QAD. Its small and compact, seams tough, quite, and the rubber dampeners on the push switch gives good traction so your fingers don't slide off if they are wet. The versions with lock down also have no kick back. I've very happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
ooops forgot to hit the vote button -
done ..

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Limbdriver as well. I can't say it is the best, because I haven't tried any others. But I have one of them on 2 of my target bows, and love them! Easy set-up ..."fast"...but still support arrow for most of the release cycle. Mine are not full containment, but would still use them for hunting with no reservations. I really like them conected to the limb rather than buss cables.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Soo many choices so little time..

AAE Pro drop

TT Smackdown

Hamskea Versa Rest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts