New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner

best game calls

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  gobigORnothing 
#1 ·
Good day guys and gals
Im looking for suggestions and comments for electronic game calls. Whats the best bang for your buck
I want one for deer moose coyotes crows. Lets try to keep the price range around 400.00. If you use them whats your feelings on them. Are they effective. Are they easy to use. Remote distance?
Thanks all.

See less See more
#2 ·
I have an Extreme Dimension from Cabelas,with the coyote mod.Kinda alright but the barks and howls do not seem long enough,but the moose seems to be better and we have had alot of moose come to it when out partridge hunting.Not a bad price for a caller that you can change mods for different uses.

Here is a link

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602025-cat20825_TGP&id=0023051226311a&navCount=2&podId=0023051&parentId=cat20825&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=QL&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20825&hasJS=true

#5 ·
I always wondered about electronic calls.

Are they too perfect? As in identical in pitch and tone each and every time?

I wonder if animals can actually detect that.

I personally like mouth calls, because I can change it up some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.