New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a little worried... ok a lot worried that the 14pt was gone for good, either taken early, hit by a car, killed by coyotes, etc cause I have not got a pic of him in 2 months. He did something similiar last year but I did get a pic of him during the survey across the road last year so I knew he was still around. This year last pic was August.
I pulled a cam this morning before work and I am relieved to see that he is still alive! Not a great pic but enough for me!
let the games begin!

·
Registered
255 Posts
cool BT...u deserve him with all the hard work you do on your land...best of luck...cheers Bam

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great go get him.inspires you to get out there when you have something to SHOOT for.Makes all the work fell rewarding even if you and he never meet when the time is right. All the big boys i was watching have taken off as the fields around there were spread with liquid manure,sons was in old apple orchard so he was easy{never}. Well i shall just go look for them and watch the bait {DOES} they should be a good bait soon.All though did not work last year only saw two year and half year olds and one old boy at noon with doe in a field but he realized his mistake before i could correct him. Had to eat beef and pork all winter now i am on lipitor.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
bowtech he is a beauty hope you get a chance to see him in the daylight. Sure would be a good start for the Rackstackers.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Oh man, nows the time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts