New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People, whether you are for, or against the long gun registry, the upcoming vote on Bill C-391 concerns you. Please contact your MPs (email & snail mail) and let them know how you feel.

To if you don't know who your MP is, or if you need their contact info, go here:
http://webinfo.parl.gc.ca

Now this isn't meant to start a flamewar, but whatever your point of view, make yourself heard through your MP.

·
Registered
65 Posts
People, whether you are for, or against the long gun registry, the upcoming vote on Bill C-391 concerns you. Please contact your MPs (email & snail mail) and let them know how you feel.

To if you don't know who your MP is, or if you need their contact info, go here:
http://webinfo.parl.gc.ca

Now this isn't meant to start a flamewar, but whatever your point of view, make yourself heard through your MP.
I don't see how it should start a flamewar, as most everyone here "should" be against the registry. I don't see it as an invasion of my rights or privacy or anything, just a huge waste of money and another thing I have to do if I ever sell a gun. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be deleted, if you're a liberal then you should be letting your MLA know that you don't appreciate the party not letting their members vote they way they believe they should vote. A whipped vote is a terrible tactic and just bad politics for something like this IMO.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Guys - if you want to watch the progression of gun control, first look at formerly gun-happy Australia, where hunters now can't use their semi-autos and have all sorts of other ridiculous restrictions. That's a country halfway down the road. Then, look at England, where now you can't even buy silverware if you're under 18, because the country is so paranoid about weapons.

This is our big chance to get rid of this crap registry once and for all. Let your MP know, no foolin' around, that the registry is bad business for him, politically - tell him to vote it gone, or you will vote him gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts