New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have been looking around for 2 birch bark calls around the Fredericton area. So far I've had no luck. One of them is for the ole mans birthday that is approaching fast. I was wondering if anyone made them or knew where I could buy some.
Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
yes they are I bought 1 from him and I am really impressed with the quality in his work

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent Roger an email and did not get a response. Anyone know how to get in touch with Roger? I would like to buy one of his moose calls. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any of you guys from NB? Can you give Roger a call and ask him to check his email account? My phone plan does not allow me to call Canada from the states. I am really interested in a moose call and I hear his are exceptional. I have two months until my moose hunt and would like to practice with it as much as possible.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I will give him a call in a few minute...but I think he doesn't make them anymore..he damaged his shoulder a few years ago with a powersaw and told me last year it was his last year ,because he can not pick up any bark anymore to keep him going.But he tolded me he was training a police officer up north that was getting real good at it.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I called the number but it's not working....my friend from rogerville is going to try and find his #
Hmmm

THat is the number I contacted him at last summer - I had him save me one and a friend picked it up for me at his house.

I am not sure if that email address is working...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would also be interested in a call or 2 as well. I have been looking around but haven't had much luck finding someone that makes them. Please post when you get the info.

·
Registered
340 Posts
My friend talked to Roger this morning,he's all out of calls and isn't doing anymore because of his injury.But there's another guys that is real good at it.He leaned everything from Roger.His name is Mathieu give him a call at 506-544-6048

1 - 20 of 35 Posts