New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be going to freddy this week , just wondering if fredricton outfitters and atlantic archery usually have alot in stock, im just looking for accessories for my bow ( sight and stabilizer), also imput on witch is better

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I whent to fredericton outfiters, once, and that was it.
Go to atlantic archery, Now hes not gonna have hundreds of stuff on the shelf, but he should have some nice stuff, Give him a shout first and see what he has in, He sometimes sells out and you can catch him empty handed for a few days, Well no empty handed but maybe just not what ya whant.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I whent to fredericton outfiters, once, and that was it.
Go to atlantic archery, Now hes not gonna have hundreds of stuff on the shelf, but he should have some nice stuff, Give him a shout first and see what he has in, He sometimes sells out and you can catch him empty handed for a few days, Well no empty handed but maybe just not what ya whant.
Bryan got a lrg order friday,bows,hats shirts sights,rests ect ect and allot coming in daily do to back log of delayed orders lots of cools stuff.

·
Registered
542 Posts
im going there tomorrow if theres somthing you want me to check on let you know tomorrow night

·
Registered
542 Posts
i think i should leave my credit card home i might get in trouble lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts