New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did Brewer go to from the old site? Man that guy could find and kill big deer. Anyone have a photo from that buck he took 2009 season?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Thats why he left...Bucknut was setting cameras up and baiting in his area...too many people were catching on to him!
LMAO!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thats why he left...Bucknut was setting cameras up and baiting in his area...too many people were catching on to him!
LMAO!
Same thing was happening to Boxer . People seen a few pictures and tried to find out were he was going , I even heard one guy got his wife to ask Boxers wife were he hunted ? (pretty bold ) That takes the fun out of it , If there was non anonimity most people could not or would not share as much as they do. Thats why some people have gone and deleated all there posts and pictures .

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hunting: "Where'd you see that big buck" LOL

Fishing: "Where'd you catch those fish" LOL

Biggest rookie mistake you could ever make with me. Even sent my own brother to bear brook with a bare hook a few times...LOL

Boxer and Brewer had some beautiful bucks to show also. Shame that some "hunter" has to chase the scouter to find the bucks.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Had a couple lads do that one time. Showed up the next saturday morning at 8am, 200 rds of skeet, fired every god dam one of em too!!!
The camper was gone by monday!!

Hawooooooooooooooo Cmon w/ Er

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I was actually wondering the same thing. I know that his friend Ridge Runner hasn't been on this site much (change of job, etc).
Ridge Runner is my nephew, and is probably too busy right now to spend much time on here. New baby, plus his job....and right in the middle of Taxidermy season as well. probably some late nights streching hides over foam!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Brewer UMMMM-- LOL,, yeah He had another good season last fall.He didn't kill a monster buck and was hoping for a larger buck in that area but it just didn't happen.I will post some pics of his 2010 buck later.It was around 180 lb 7 point.I was fortunate enough to looka t his 2010 trail cam pics and it was nothing less than ever before.He was connected to the internet before though a friend and when that friend moved he has never got hooked up aagain.I requested he leave his SD cards with me and i would post them on here as a signature photo album for him but he said he was getting the net real soon and would do it up himself....Hasnt happened yet>>>>He is a real cheap SOB...I know that this winter he got some pics of his new obsession and its a bruiser trust me..He looked real healthy in Dec and is in a bit of hot water with thta guy havin his sight on him..I posted a pic of his 2009 buck in the deer album category and will let him know your all thinkin of him>>>RR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts