New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 'almost new" Bushnell Trophy Red-Green Dot Multiple reticle scope for sale. Purchased it from cabelas last year for our Vermont tukey hunt and used just twice.No scratches, no nicks, just like new. I have an eye problem in my right "shooting" eye and must switch to a regular scope on my shotgun. Thus, i am selling this...in it's original box...excellent condition...paid $119.00 plus tax and import duties but will sell for $100 obo. Oh yes, it is broken in for you...bagged a 19 lb turkey with it.
e-mail [email protected] or call (506)363-2839 I'm gonna try to post photos as well. Ray

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have an 'almost new" Bushnell Trophy Red-Green Dot Multiple reticle scope for sale. Purchased it from cabelas last year for our Vermont tukey hunt and used just twice.No scratches, no nicks, just like new. I have an eye problem in my right "shooting" eye and must switch to a regular scope on my shotgun. Thus, i am selling this...in it's original box...excellent condition...paid $119.00 plus tax and import duties but will sell for $100 obo. Oh yes, it is broken in for you...bagged a 19 lb turkey with it.
e-mail [email protected] or call (506)363-2839 I'm gonna try to post photos as well. Ray
Hey Pal...Send me a pic of the reticle or a link to a pic of it please.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey WONSKI...
I'm gonna try to post an example photo of the reticles in the gallery but just in case I don't succeed, it's pretty straight forward...two sized dots, one large and one small, a + cross hair and a circle with a dot in the middle and with a flick of a switch, these reticles appear in red or green.
tay wqarm
Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts