New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

I came across an article on a choke tube for coyotes and it looks like something that would look just lovely on my 11-87, in which it fits. The choke tube is made by Carlson and is called 'Dead Coyote."

I found it at Cabela's but of course, info pertaining to shipping says "No international Addresses." I looked at Cabela's Canada and no dice.

If anyone has heard of this or have used one, please let me know where in Canada a person can get one. I haven't checked locally yet but want to throw it out there to see what people know.

If a person cannot get one, what would be an alternative plus what shot do you use for yotes? Right now, If I have one walk past the house, as a nuisance, he will get a meal of 00 Buck but this is short range stuff plus not legal for active hunting.

Thanks folks for your help! I greatly appreciate it!

Lefty

·
Registered
155 Posts
Could have sworn I saw that choke at The Gun Dealer when I was down on Saturday. If I'm mistaken, I'm sure they can get it in for you - they do carry a wide array of Carlson's tubes. Check them out

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Megabucks. I called them and they do have them at a price of $59.99. The price on the U.S. Cabela's states it is regular $37 bucks or so and on sale for $34 and change. Since the Canadian dollar is quite high, I would expect the price a little more comparable.

If anyone knows of a shop that has them, I would love to compare prices.

Thanks!

Lefty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts