New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Ridgerunner on a beautiful baby girl born Feb. 11th!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Congrats Nephew! On the arrival of another addition to your growing family! Hope both Baby and Momma are doing well.

With all the restless anxious nights waiting, you probably haven't been getting much sleep eh? Well now you should be able to get lots of rest!...."Good luck with that" "LOL"!

...Just kidding...she will probably be a real "Angel"!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
With all the restless anxious nights waiting, you probably haven't been getting much sleep eh? Well now you should be able to get lots of rest!...."Good luck with that" "LOL"!
X2

Conratulation Kevin!!!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Thanks shes a real sweetheart, i'm sure between her and her sister one or both will end up great huntin partners,i have lost most of my interest in this site lately and almost missed this post but thought i'd check out the site today.I have found since the long waite we had getting the new one going and the new format its not as user friendly and a really busy lifes not helping either.I am no longer in the woods either and all those photos i enjoyed sharing probably had me on here more as well.Thanks again everyone...Happy Huntin!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Thanks shes a real sweetheart, i'm sure between her and her sister one or both will end up great huntin partners,i have lost most of my interest in this site lately and almost missed this post but thought i'd check out the site today.I have found since the long waite we had getting the new one going and the new format its not as user friendly and a really busy lifes not helping either.I am no longer in the woods either and all those photos i enjoyed sharing probably had me on here more as well.Thanks again everyone...Happy Huntin!!
Congrats on the little one Kevin!

I couldn't agree with you more about the site - find myself checking things out rarely lately.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Used to be a lot more interactive with less topics and more roundtable type discussion about a few subjects.

Now there's 5 to 10 new topics a day...

Ahhh the good 'ol days

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Used to be a lot more interactive with less topics and more roundtable type discussion about a few subjects.

Now there's 5 to 10 new topics a day...

Ahhh the good 'ol days
Theres Ol'Ships & Theres New Ships...But The Best Ship Is Friendship!!!
Hawooooooooooo C'mon w/ Er!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
614 Posts
So is there something about this web site that makes folks frisky or what? I swear that's baby #359 so far this month.
You boys gotta put a rubber thingie over your monitors or something.
Unless, like me, you're Catholic.
Congrats to all you new dads. You cannot even conceive (pardon the pun, couldn't resist) how much better your lives have become.
But you will soon find out.

·
Registered
404 Posts
So is there something about this web site that makes folks frisky or what? I swear that's baby #359 so far this month.
You boys gotta put a rubber thingie over your monitors or something.
Unless, like me, you're Catholic.
Congrats to all you new dads. You cannot even conceive (pardon the pun, couldn't resist) how much better your lives have become.
But you will soon find out.
What you mean?? you no ride?? you do the abstenance thing?? Ha!Ha! just messing with ya!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts