New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd throw it out there for anybody interested,I heard an ad on the radio for Sussex Outfitters coyote contest.I don't know all of the details but you have to bring in the whole coyote for registration.I think its 5 dollars to register ,runs until sometime in april and if I'm not mistaken last year's prize was a 22.250?!?.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I also heard that Fredericton Outfitters is having a coyote contest with the prize being a.223.

·
Registered
50 Posts
As far as I know the gun dealer started the whole contest. When i spoke to him in the early fall he said he was having a coyote contest this winter.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well it's a great idea to get folks interested in hunting coyotes to fill in between the other seasons. Any day that your in the woods with a gun in hand is a good day

Bill G.

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is a great idea ,Steve Allen had one when he had the gunshop on the Miramichi,Started Jan 1st an finished April 4th ,i believe we tured in 114 altogether,weighed each one ,there was a prize for the largest male ,one for largest female an a prize for the most each week,prizes ranged from a box or bullets,gun books,an the odd case of refreshments (from a sponcer i asume)really made the hunt a little more fun,an gave the deer a little break,52 lbs was the heavest

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Was at Sussex Outfitters today and I think he said the count was about 140 Yotes so far!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts