New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
none for me this year . did'nt even see one during season but i've seen close to forty in the last 2 weeks . damn buggers

·
Registered
925 Posts
Put a lot of time in the big woods before I got my deer. I seen 3 in total in the big woods. Around home when I did hunt I seen quite a bit which isn't unusual.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I hunted a bit more this year than last and see more game but still didn't drop the hammer

·
Registered
329 Posts
Any areas that had an easy winter last year would have to have more deer than last year, wouldn't they?

My area (zone 10) had a very easy winter and deer numbers seem to be up. Maybe not more bucks but more doe and fawn groups for sure.

·
Registered
431 Posts
put in a lot of time hunting this fall for deer, ignored work as much as I could and ducks and geese and partridge
And never saw a buck, usually I have a chance to pass on smaller bucks and a couple chances to tag a better one

this year... no bucks but did find a fresh rub in the small tree plantation in my back yard...I can see it from the kitchen window!!
should maybe hunt alot closer to home!!??

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
While I didn't shoot one I saw deer every time on stand and passed a couple smaller bucks. Deer numbers seem to be up in my area with a good number of younger bucks running around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts