New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hi guys and gals...
here is the "You-Tube link to my videos on deer feeding...thnaks to Wardo! Ray

http://www.youtube.c...er/predatorone1
Hey Ray, great videos, thanks for sharing. The link you provided was the shortened one by Forum. The way this site cuts up the link to save space makes copying and pasting them from other places in the forums impossible. In order to put a link from somewhere else (NS Hunting, or elsewhere on here) into a format we can read, you have to click the link and then copy what you get in your address bar and paste it. The end result will look exactly the same on here, but will be clickable

Here's the clickable link for folks, but Ray if you want to edit your post, I'll remove this one.
http://www.youtube.com/user/predatorone1

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi guys and gals...
I appreciate your tech expertise, Wardo and the comments! And yes Karl...these deer are doing very well...no loose rough hides, very alert and often exhibit "playful" tendecies with each other as they have lots of energy.Over the years, we have taken note of just how active the visiting deer are and they are a joy to watch. Occasionally we'll get friends in or other visitors who see the deer and wonder and voice the "How could you shoot such a beautiful animal?" I just tell them quite simply that I love the deer, passionately but I also love to hunt them for the chase and the challenge...and the venison. This doesn't mean that as a hunter, I don't care for their well being. Hunters are the driving force behind maintaining the health and numbers of these animals we respect and love! Are we "hypocrites"? I don't think so. The "anti's' will say so but how much money, time or effort do they invest in saving deer...or seals...or whatever "cute" animals they campaign for? NONE! Hunters...real hunters, not poachers, are always concerned about animals and put there money and efforts where their mouths are! Amen! Anyhow, yes Cuz, there'll be a new crop of healthy fawns come spring around here and spring can't come quick enough for me! best to y'all! Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts