New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Members have now been enabled to delete their own messages and topics. This will be especially handy with any sold items in the Free Classifieds. Enjoy!
Great idea! Thanks Dave!

However, I am able to delete my replies to my topic but I am not offered the option of deleting the/my original topic.

Am I missing something.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the topic have messages posted by other members? Just guessing that the topic delete feature only works for topics only you have messages in. Let me know. I can delete entire topics upon request at any time if need be, so just use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the site and please specify a link to the topic in question.

Thanks.

-dave

·
Registered
229 Posts
Does the topic have messages posted by other members? Just guessing that the topic delete feature only works for topics only you have messages in. Let me know.

Thanks.

-dave
A few do but not all. It looks like only replies can be deleted, the original post stays.

I have a couple of posts with no replies that I cannot delete.

If this is the case, please delete all my posts in the Free Classifieds section only.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Members have now been enabled to delete their own messages and topics. This will be especially handy with any sold items in the Free Classifieds. Enjoy!
Still unable to delete my original posts. Only my replies.
Please delete my original posts in free classifieds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts