New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks we are all very well aware by now what Dales family is going through and we all have our thoughts and prayers going out to them.
Just thought I would suggest / mention that a trust fund has been setup for Damien & Cassidy. You can make donations through the funeral home if you want too, if you decide to go that route I would suggest adding your name and handle from this site so Dale knows but its not neccessary

I along with a couple others have also been tossing around the idea of gathering funds from members of this site and presenting to Dale and his family.

if your interested you can IM myself or Country Girl to work out the details

I don't mind collecting funds and I have online banking so I'm able to get EFT's

another other ideas are more than welcome

if your interested let us know

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thanks John for getting this post up.
Anyone that has any questions, please do not hesitate to pm either of us.

Thanks,
Lisa

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey CG do you want to be the go to person for the funds that people donate?

EFT's / cheque / money order etc

all anyone needs to do is IM you and you can work out the details with them

if your not interested I will run with it.

I suggest we open this up to all members until Nov 30th then we can present it to Dale and if they want to use it for Christmas gifts for the kids or anything like that they will have time.

To anyone who wants to donate just IM CG or myself once we decide who is going to be the person collecting and we will work out the details

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sure!
People can send to me or you, John.
I can meet you in Salisbury anytime & I'll take care of taking any donations to the family.

·
Registered
489 Posts
What about fundraiser with every thing going to the kids? I know Dale likes archery so you could have a shoot as well as a silent auction...just a thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts