New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a left handed used compound bow just let me know if you no anyone who is looking to sell! thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iam having a difficult time finding one. was even going to consider trying to switch to a right handed bow

·
Banned
223 Posts
Iam having a difficult time finding one. was even going to consider trying to switch to a right handed bow
I would recommend never going with a right handed bow in place of a left handed one. If your left eye is your dominant eye, then search out a left handed bow. It will be better in the long run for a pile of reasons. This will help in the end with greater accuracy which will lead to more overall confidence down the line. Check out ebay and archerytalk first if you can't find anything local. Good luck.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My father has a Fred Bear, fully rigged and shoots it weekly. Its a lefty and i think 29 inch draw and 60lb pull. Think he wants $200 for it. 506-878-1772 or 506-372-1010 salisbury.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a left handed Hoyt Trykon Jr.for sale if anyone knows a kid that wants a good used bow.Sell bare bow for $200. Call me at 273-6059.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Go to the site canadaingunnutzs. Get permission to join the EE.(eqipment exchange). There is lots of good deals to be had there on left hand compounds. If you decide to buy from there be sure to check the members trader rating. Ive bought from there and never had a problem.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Go to the site canadaingunnutzs. Get permission to join the EE.(eqipment exchange). There is lots of good deals to be had there on left hand compounds. If you decide to buy from there be sure to check the members trader rating. Ive bought from there and never had a problem.
There are many for sale on Archery talk forums under classfieds hunting bows.http://archerytalk.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104

1 - 11 of 11 Posts