New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
predator one, where would you prefer to go Elk hunting? I've got "Parliament's approval" to go on an Elk hunt someday. I just forgot to negotiate a time line.
Hey Huntoomuch...
I have looked at New Mexico, Colorado, Montana and Wyoming so far...leaning towards Wyoming...have a friend/client from Ma. who has hunted out there regularly until his age and health wouldn't allow it any longer and he got some beautiful, big racked elk. He said the biggest draw card beside friendly folk and lots of big elk was that the terrain wasn't too demanding on his old body. I am an outdoor writer and outfitter and am looking at bartering/trading hunts and feature mag articles for a "group hunt" discount that wouldd make it easier on the wallet. Bottom line is that I am still into the basic inquiry/planning stages...but as I earlier mentioned, I would like to make it happen in 2011 or 2012 if possible.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Duck hunting in Argentina...look up some videos and you will see why, skies black with ducks, either that or a hunt in the mangrove swamps down south USA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Big horn sheep anywhere that they have 'em (rifle)
Elk on vancouver island
G-bears on the BC coast (I would love to say with a bow but i doubt I would ever find the stones to use anything other than a gun)
Yukon moose with a bow.

·
Registered
531 Posts

Every year my dad & uncles rent the same camp at the foothills of the rockies in Alberta. I've bugled the big fella's...but haven't had the opportunity to put the crosshairs on one yet!
My dream hunt would be to go to Alberta again & hunt Elk with my dad!

The mount in the pic, is an Alberta Rockies Elk. He now resides at my place, reminding me everyday that I need to go back to Alberta to hunt! lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
thats why i love alberta the elk moose deer bears prong horn sheep birds wolf cats the list gos on its gods country thats for sure i keep realy busy from jun to dec with scouting and then hunting starts aug 25th with bow sep 17th in some spots with rifel life is good i hope all of you can experience this some day the outdoors is a playground so treat it nice and you will have it for a long time

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.