New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
With ever 1 shooting there Limits ever Day (hehehe) I though I would show a Picture a Duck Plucker we made this Summer .. It does seem to work pretty good actually. It is not our original design but it takes the work out of Plucking Ducks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
With ever 1 shooting there Limits ever Day (hehehe) I though I would show a Picture a Duck Plucker we made this Summer .. It does seem to work pretty good actually. It is not our original design but it takes the work out of Plucking Ducks.
Nice, I saw Mike Rowe on dirty jobs using one at a company that does game preparation someplace in the US, and they didn't have that grill on it, he mutilated a duck. That is a very nice touch! Although depending on the rpm of the bigger wheel more rubber pullers might be nice.

·
Registered
456 Posts
With ever 1 shooting there Limits ever Day (hehehe)
Looks awefully clean to me, must not be being used very much, maybe ill have to come over after a hunt so you can see if it actually works haha

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I have the Duck Naked Duck Plucker and it works well on ducks, not so great on Geese, been thinking of listing in on here in the classifieds as I don't use it much anymore.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PJ it is plenty dirty now, and you can use it anytime on your Teal
, so far it has not done anything smaller than wood Ducks!

Bowteck I have done a couple of geese and it does a good Job, The Duck naked Plucker looks like it would work good on Ducks but I think for geese you might want more turning power we put a 1 hp motor on this 1 and the Drum has 28, 3/4 inch plucker fingers.

·
Registered
456 Posts
[quote name='Old guide' date='10 October 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1286712797' post='7292']
PJ it is plenty dirty now, and you can use it anytime on your Teal
, so far it has not done anything smaller than wood Ducks!

Figures, they're the only ones you guys can hit lol That doesnt narrow it down much...so ringnecks and mergansers basically ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts