New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you are looking for an electronic caller, I know that CT has some in stock in Fredericton. I was Looking at them last week.

·
Registered
614 Posts
The only place in Moncton where I've seen any on the shelf is at Better Buys in the Superstore Mall on Main St.
Many of the online stores are back-ordered, even.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I found a good call at Green Diamond. It's the John Deer store in Moncton. Good prices on guns too. Should give Better Buys a little competition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Gun Dealer in McAdam has FoxPro Spitfires in stock last time I checked several weeks ago. I just ordered mine from Cabelas.ca however as it was cheaper (289.99 at The Gun Dealer; 199.99 at Cabela's + 15.95 shipping). Cabela's has a promotion right now for free shipping on orders over $100 if you use the "HOLIDAY" promotional code at the checkout page though so that's a bonus.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i already have a extreme dimenssion pro wireless caller with moose and deer sounnds, and today i lucked out and found a local guy who had the predator module, so im all set now, man it sounds sweet to, cant wait to try it tommoroy night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts