New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The link to this article was posted over on our sister site, NSH.
I don't read many "girly" magazines, but was quite suprised to see that Oprah published this article in her magazine.
It's actually a well written article. Kinda nice to see hunters shown as "good people" for a change!!

I haven't read all the comments that ppl posted yet, but the few that I've read are quite interesting!!

Oprah Magazine

·
Registered
409 Posts
Jeesh...another Oprah fan!!!....
....j/k

Good article though,enjoyed it,the comments are good too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha...KPR, Ian is the Oprah fan!!!
I just stole the article from him!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thanks for the link CG! Very interesting, and well written article. I really like the fact that she had the determination and dedication to tuff it out right down to checking the stomach contents of the bird. I know that I enjoy all wildlife, and respect them as well, even though I hunt them. If all these non-hunters would just think of the fact, that every creature on this planet is "food" for something else. Its like that Planet Earth series. It shows the spectacular beauty of all of the worlds wildlife. But it also shows every animal either hunting, or being hunted by another animal.

.........oh....and as far as "Oprah" fans go..............I think Oprah is just a "Fan" of herself! JMO

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Did you say you don't read many "girly" magazines CG?
....Well I should think not!...unless there is something your not telling us!

Sorry...I just couldn't let that one slide...no offence meant!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you say you don't read many "girly" magazines CG?
....Well I should think not!...unless there is something your not telling us!

Sorry...I just couldn't let that one slide...no offence meant!
lol....I deserve the razzin' on that one! Can definitely see how THAT could've been taken the wrong way!!(we need a blushing emoticon!!!)

I should've said...Most of the magazines I read relate to hunting or 4-wheeling!

Thanks for the good laugh, archerynut!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts