New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey there fellas, been hunting this year just on the logging roads and fields and only 1 got so far. Seen lots more but no bother. Just wondering if any of you hunt farmers land, how did you start using their land? Just a knock on the door? I'm sure most farmers got enough hunters knocking down their doors.
Also trying to save up for a decent 223 or 22 250 when i got a great 308 sittin in the locker is a pain. Just got new "Coyote loads" for the 12 ga but i don't got too much faith in the distance claimed.
Is it that Dead Coyote shot? Be careful about running afoul of the conservation officers by having shot that's too big for varmint season . . .

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's size B so its good to go. Any experience hunting on farms?
No, but for crow hunting I have gone and just knocked on people's doors when I've seen they had a lot of crows and a back yard big enough to shoot them in safely (200 metres from house). And I've been granted permission more times than I've been told no.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.