New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking into getting Federal Premium Vital-Shok (Nosler Partition 180gr) in 30-06, however, didn't find any online shops that seemed to carry it.

Anyone know where we can get those in NB?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I've been looking into getting Federal Premium Vital-Shok (Nosler Partition 180gr) in 30-06, however, didn't find any online shops that seemed to carry it.

Anyone know where we can get those in NB?
Any of the small shops "May" have em, But my first phone call would be Mcadam, just because of the quantity he has in stock!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip!

I sent them an email, we'll see if they have it in stock.

I'll probably swing by the new Green-Diamond Outfitters store on my way back from work and check out their stock as well.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Anyone should be able to add a box or 2 to their federal / CCI order. If deer season was a couple of weeks away you might be buggered but it should be fairly painless.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Anyone should be able to add a box or 2 to their federal / CCI order. If deer season was a couple of weeks away you might be buggered but it should be fairly painless.
The problem with this time of year is most of the shops dont order there ammo til summer time!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I don't need it RIGHT now, although if I find some locally I'll buy it then.

Just making sure I'm not dry for bear seasons, maybe moose and deer later on.

·
Registered
627 Posts
You may find them hard to get. I tried all over N.B. last year and finally got them from the gunshop on Sunset Drive in Fredericton. He ordered them in and they cost pretty close to $3 a shell with taxes in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts