New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Lol ^ i know id freak as would anyone else if u caught them in the act.... ive noticed more idiots in the woods these past couple yrs than i ever have... not sure where they all come from.. seems this province has no one left but losers and drains on society... theres still the odd good ol boy around but man... hunting isnt suppose to be stressful but its starting to be very stressful

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hope you get them Si. terrible is all I can say. Marsh n Meadows too....stolen deer blind, what's up with honest hard working people deserving a bit more respect than that come on... Thread lightly, cause I have learned the hard way that criminals have more rights in this Country than law abiding citizens...

petty theft, a few $hundred bucks.....but it's not about the monetary value is it??? Golly!

For this I am calling the mighty hunting Gods upon you and blessing you with a monster whitetail buck to go besides your gigantic bear LOL! Good hunting!
Would you let us know what happened when you say "Thread lightly, cause I have learned the hard way that criminals have more rights in this Country than law abiding citizens" It would be nice for us to know what could happen to us if we catch one of these co*k suck*rs in the ack. Ive had stands vandalized in the past and if i would catch someone in the ack it would be hard not to come swinging at him.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you see a blonde headed lad about 5'10". he's not looking to vandalized the tree stand...he's looking to see how its made. Speaking for a friend...grin.

Oh, he also does this for random camps he comes across. It's amazing the different techniques people use to build their camps or make staying there a little more comfortable.

Just saying...speaking for a friend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
In the past week I have had two of my friends have their trail cameras stolen. Better yet one was on private land that one we and one other guy has permission to hunt. Might just be an illusion to me but it seems like this has gotten a whole lot worse this year.

·
Registered
867 Posts
If it's any consolation(not really)this problem is not exclusive to NB.AlbertaOutdoors forum is FULL of tales of stolen cams and stands,many(most?) from private properties with exclusive permission.

·
Registered
867 Posts
From Facebook with 3000+likes/135 comments
(Not exclusive to NB nor AB)FF2E3D8C-58F6-4623-A82E-9007BC002B44_zps

·
Registered
867 Posts
Rather than after the fact threats,I think I will place pro-active warning signs on my cams?
Something like:
WARNING TO ALL WOULD-BE CAM THIEVES!!
I have no less then 4 trailcams deployed in the immediate vicinity.If you are reading this,chances are I have your pic on one or more of the others.
SMILE and have a nice day! :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts