New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not too sure if this is the correct place for this thread; Mods please feel free to move or inform me.

I am trying to find a way to contact the owner(s) of two specific camps. I have thought about simply leaving a note on the door, but these camps appear to be seldom used (probably just for deer season). I want to contact the owner(s) simply to ask permission to hunt coyote in the fields where the camps are, and perhaps to get permission to pitch a tent on their property (when they are not there).

The camps are located east of Fredericton on the north side of the river towards Jemseg. If anyone knows (or is) the owner(s), could you please drop me a message.

Thank you.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not tried that; in fact I don't even know what that is to be honest. Can I just go to the Service NB website for that? What is a PID num? Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
242 Posts
is there a house num one of those blue signs if you have that num you can go to service nb and it will cost 15$ they can tell you who onws it

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are just a couple of small camps out in the fields behind wood lines, but I haven't actually gone up to look at the doorway or anything. I can say for sure that there are not numbers posted on the way in though. Perhaps I'll take a closer look as I snowshoe past the properties this weekend.

·
Registered
411 Posts
try this link. find the property on the map than find the pid # with that you can go to service N.B. and they will tell you who owns the property.My link If you click on the globe than aerial map than zoom in than find the property than click on tools than identify than click on the little red square on the property it will tell you all you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts