New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well was out with a friend this morning going to check my snares. My luck hasn't been the greatest but i guess with enough patience things will work out. Caught this female in my second check ....pretty excited to say the leastResized_20170107_130404_zpsxlwpcfu0.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
Right on Bud....I have 2 bait site on the go and only caught 1 fox. No coyote track in the area.....last year was the first year I didn't catch a coyote and I had 4 bait sites and I think it's going to be the same this year. :( But you can't catch what is not there...lol

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
just saved a few deer.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
70 bucks for yote !!

Jeesh, think it may be time to dig the gun out after all :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
That's a nice coyote,nice white belly....I'm guessing you'll get more than 30.00...probably in 70.00 and up.there's still a market for Coyotes
I sure hope so will definitely let ya know. Sent all my furs with fur harvesters at the convention. Got another big female the other day,,,no exploding snares this time...lol.

·
Registered
867 Posts
70 bucks for yote !!
Jeesh, think it may be time to dig the gun out after all :)
Westerns been averaging $80-ish last few years,highs of $130-$150......guy could "almost" make a living or at least have fun trying,lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey CRL well I sent 3 coyotes in to Fur Harvesters...got 130 for one which I presume was the one in the pic, got 125 for a second which was the other female I got and 7 for the one I caught with the dynamite in the first pic...lol. The first two were graded 3x-2x select Hvy. I believe that is US or I'm sure hoping it is...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.