New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well I think if we want to know how the council of stake holders will suggest we take the forestry practices in N.B. a look in the rearview mirror should be a strong indication. The council will be composed of the same groups that met last time.

Ditto with the Economic council .....Ganong, Irving, McCain, couple of economics professors, a bank executive, .... wonder what advice they are going to come up with?

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you want to talk forestry practices why not come to the Sussex Fish and Game meeting the second Thursday in January. Robert Fawcett and a few others will be there answering questions and listening to concerns.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you want to talk forestry practices why not come to the Sussex Fish and Game meeting the second Thursday in January. Robert Fawcett and a few others will be there answering questions and listening to concerns.
I guess I had my dates wrong, Robert is coming to the Feb. meeting.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the selling of the wood will never stop but the management plan should change. the should be no single species plantations and no pesticide use. Quebec banned it 10 years ago and their forest industry is still surviving

·
Registered
909 Posts
the selling of the wood will never stop but the management plan should change. the should be no single species plantations and no pesticide use. Quebec banned it 10 years ago and their forest industry is still surviving
as long as I have been alive and long after I am dead Irving will continue to grease the politicians he chooses to cut what he wants were he wants and continue to ship all grade A lumber to The good old USA while we by all seconds for grade a prices. as well as his money so he does not pay taxes like us.

·
Registered
242 Posts
well they are all so smart look at the good job they are doing so far maybe in there minds i would like to take our ministers and primure up to the woods show them what is realy going on foretry are scared to say anything for they loose there jobs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts