New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am going to call it guys. I only took until now, but I am fully convinced.

....girlscout is actually grinr. Welcome back grinr. Did you get lonely?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Not only the penmanship, but the opinions on crossbows sounded awfully familiar.

I was hoping the person in that avatar was interested in a broke, flabby, middle-aged man who disappears in the woods for weeks at a time without her, and has no marketable skills.
Oh well, the search continues...

·
Registered
925 Posts
Fooled me, I was going ask if she lived up in NW Ontario as I am very interested in hunting that region.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
I was hoping the person in that avatar was interested in a broke, flabby, middle-aged man who disappears in the woods for weeks at a time without her, and has no marketable skills.
LOL,

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well...I fell for it also. until the pic showed up, and I'm thinking...yeh right...
in a pigs eye! I was also getting suspicious, when the profile page said under interests "men" a couple of times. Well lets face it, if she looks like the pic...and "hunts", she wouldn't be look'en for men!!!

oh...by the way...I got a deer!!!!! pics and story at 6:00....or maybe 9:00

G

·
"had me at hello',,,now thats funny stuff right there.

Whoever you are girlscout...thanks for kickin' the saloon doors open and livening up the joint....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well if it isn't they are cut from the same mold

It sounded so much like Grinr but I didn't want to call it, as I was content not to ruin a perfectly good fantasy
although Bam is gonna kick his rosey red when he gets his hands on him

GS you'd like Grinr, I don't know if he likes dogs but he looks like an ugly mangy coyote

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't care who you are i just really like your picture.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It crossed my mind too! Sure doesn't seem like a woman to me but if so then congrats. Not many women in the sport. We may not agree on all topics but at least this person is very knowledgeable on hunting.

Whatever you are a He She or Chick with a Di#$ welcome aboard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts