New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in what groups ,clubs, assocations are the members of this forum members of that support the sports of hunting and fishing.
I belong to the Sussex Fish and Game Assocation and the New Brunswick Wildlife Federation.

Anyone else??

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm interested in what groups ,clubs, assocations are the members of this forum members of that support the sports of hunting and fishing.
I belong to the Sussex Fish and Game Assocation and the New Brunswick Wildlife Federation.

Anyone else??
I would like to join/support an outdoor group in Freddy area. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Fredericton fish and game is certainly an active club slinger. They have a website and some pretty good programs. Wouldnt hurt to check them out they could certainly use the members and if you have time volunteers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm a member of Shepody Fish & Game. Great little club located in the Albert co area. Monthly meetings and a fall Suppper as a fund raiser. We have a private 100 yrd shooting range. Anyone intrested in joining can pm me. monthly meetings are 2nd Tuesday of the month at the Riverside/Albert rec center. stop in and see what you think.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Haven't paid my membership for Sussex F+G this year yet, oopps
. which also means the NBWF. Lets see other orgs I belong to would be QDMA, BONB, Delta Waterfowl, SNB woodlots owners. My NWTF membership needs to be renewed and in the past I also belonged to the NB Trappers and Fur Harvesters Federation but haven't renewed in the last few years. I do or have held positions with many of the orgs. but have been pulling back a little due to other committments in the last couple of years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.