New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well heres a video of a guy I taught how to clean a deer, hes pretty fast but i do it in 2 minnutes flat just dont like the spotlight

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well heres a video of a guy I taught how to clean a deer, hes pretty fast but i do it in 2 minnutes flat just dont like the spotlight
Well I wasnt going to say anything but you must of improved your time since I taught you. Keep practicing and someday you may beat my average of 1min 37 sec

·
Registered
726 Posts
This was funny.
WOW!!! My thought was "quick yes"....But quickly changed to "what the heck did they shoot it with a .460 nitro" LOL ALOT OF BLOODSHOT JELLY MESS IN THE FRONT END

I like taking my time and enjoying the smell of success...

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
I thought it was going to be a vid of the truck halling the hide off a deer. i tried that one and it works buddy of mine shot one and let it freeze the hide still came of in one piece and the best part no hair to pick of the meat.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya some, when i first started doing it i didnt no much about it, And would spend more time picking hairs then i did cutting meat lol.

My friend showed me a few tricks, and now I have very little hair to remove before I proccess my meat.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
A guy showed me a little trick this fall for removing the hair from the meat. And I had never thought of it before. Just two words..."propane torch"!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts